Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be> on 2004/01/19 20:47:01 UTC

Quote of the Day

A Harvard Professor on the influence of sleep on human learning:
"When I hear Bill Gates bragging about how his programmers can code up to 72
hours in a row, without any sleep, I always think to myself: 'Yes, and the
result is Microsoft Windows...'"

:) don't make it too late, fellas!

Cheers,

Andreas

Re: Quote of the Day

Posted by John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca>.
On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 16:17, Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

> "When I hear Bill Gates bragging about how his programmers can code up to 72

There's the world's richest hermit again.

Maybe he'll end up nuttier than Howard Hughes.
--
John Austin <jw...@sympatico.ca>