Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Седов Игорь <is...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/16 09:36:33 UTC

svn 1.6.17 crashed

I was trying to reintegrate merge. svn crashes.

In file subversion\libsvn_ra_neon\props.c

function svn_ra_neon__do_stat
has this code:

         /* easy out: */
          svn_error_clear(err);
          *dirent = NULL;
          return SVN_NO_ERROR;

so function return NO_ERROR, but dirent == NULL;

In file subversion\libsvn_client\merge.c

function ensure_all_missing_ranges_are_phantoms

has this code:
             SVN_ERR(svn_ra_stat(target_ra_session,
                                  path,
                                  range->end,
                                  &dirent,
                                  iterpool));

              if (svn_merge_range_contains_rev(range, dirent->created_rev))

After svn_ra_stat we have no errors, but dirent == NULL and during call
to svn_merge_range_contains_rev "dirent->created_rev" causes access
violation

C:\svn-win32-1.6.17\bin>svn --version
svn, version 1.6.17 (r1128011)
   compiled Jun  2 2011, 23:35:08

Copyright (C) 2000-2009 CollabNet.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/
This product includes software developed by CollabNet (
http://www.Collab.Net/).

--
С уважением, Игорь
isedov@gmail.com