Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Niels Andersen <ni...@thinkiq.com> on 2016/09/06 00:05:58 UTC

Jena user conference and / or advanced training with ability to discuss applications

Hi Jena user group,

Are there any Jena user conferences scheduled? We are also interested in attending advanced training session where we could discuss specific application needs, architectures and best practices.

I have looked at https://blogs.apache.org/conferences/ , but cannot find anything specific about Jena that is recent.

We would be also be interested if we can meet people in Orange County / Southern California to share experiences and discuss.

Thanks in advance,
Niels

Re: Jena user conference and / or advanced training with ability to discuss applications