Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Poornima Lakshman <Po...@icims.com> on 2005/10/21 17:10:31 UTC

Question?

Hello,

Our Web Application is basically a Search Engine where HR people track
applicants applied to their company for various positions. So in many cases,
opening up a sepcific job/candidate profile might take longer time than the
other. How I test these scenarios?

For Eg: I need to test a site which has 30,000+ jobs Versus a site with just
300+ jobs

Also, a specific JobID will take longer time to load than the other one. I
need to do performance test these kind of cases.

Anyone please help me regarding this.
Thanks,
Poornima