Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/01/10 00:34:00 UTC

ReferenceHelper code update

I've done a ReferenceHelper implementation based on the PropertyHelper
one. In practice, ReferenceHelper is able to give references
dynamically, just as it's requested, thus also potentially creating
stuff that will be referenced as the reference is asked for.

My problem now is making something that uses it for Ant ;-)
My need of it is based on the need for cents, but this is more for
Centipede.

Could someone help me and tell me what implementation based on it might
be nice to have in Ant?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -