Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Manjunath N.S." <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/04 07:22:31 UTC

Passing JMeter Properties in NonGUI Mode

Hi,

In Non-gui mode for JMeter does any used the option of "-J" to pass
the JMeter Properties  like Number of Threads, Loop Count and
Ramp-time.

I tried using  following Ant Task, it does not work. Any body
successfully used these parameter?

<jmeter    jmeterhome="c:\jakarta-jmeter-1.8.1"..... >
	<property name="request.threads" value="1"/>
	<property name="request.loop" value="10"/>
</jmeter>

thanks
Manju

Re: Passing JMeter Properties in NonGUI Mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Just checked, and the home page

http://www.programmerplanet.org/ant-jmeter/

does mention the property attribute.

Obviously the version in the JMeter distribution is out of date.

So I suggest you download the latest version from there and try again.

S.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.