Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Kaushal Shriyan <ka...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/06 18:03:45 UTC

Consultancy for setting up for Apache Solr 8.11.2 on CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

Hi,

Are there any consultancy offered for setting up and optimising Apache Solr
8.11.2 on CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core) for production environment?
I would love to have a conversation who can guide and recommend us as per
the best practices.

Please guide me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Kaushal

Re: Consultancy for setting up for Apache Solr 8.11.2 on CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Yes, please check https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/Support which may not be 100% up to date, but you should be able to find someone.

Jan