Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jesse McConnell <jm...@apache.org> on 2007/03/28 03:58:33 UTC

[vote] maven-app-configuration and maven-shared-component parent release

As part of the prepwork for getting an actual continuum alpha release
out I need to get a few more dependencies released, one of them is the
maven-app-configuration.  And since the currently released parent
version is out of date with regards to the new release setup I have to
release that as well.

Tags:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/shared/tags/maven-app-configuration-1.0

Staged at:
http://people.apache.org/~jmcconnell/org/apache/maven/shared/

This would be an initial release of these fairly simple components,
they are primarily to bring some unity in configuration elements
between archiva and continuum right now.

Vote is open for 72 hours.

+1

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: [vote] maven-app-configuration and maven-shared-component parent release

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
+1 :)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
+1

Emmanuel

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.
+1

- Joakim

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 3/30/07, Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> passed with 6 binding (jmcconnell, bporter, oching, evenisse, jdcasey,
> and jerdfelt)
>
> I'll copy these out and get the continuum alpha 1 release prepared for a vote

Jesse, any news on this?  Looks like maven-app-configuration 1.0 would
also be useful for Archiva.

Wendy

Re: [vote] maven-app-configuration and maven-shared-component parent release

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.