Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by je...@yahoo.es on 2006/11/17 10:38:29 UTC

bayes before spamassassin?

Hi List
It is possible that each incoming mail goes first to bayes and later to
spamassassin?

Do you think that this procedure is good?

                                     __________
(Incoming mail) ------> |   (bayes)      |(yes)---->(delete it)
                                     | it's spam?    |
                                     |__________|
                                     (no, goes to)

                                       (spamassassin)----->(move the message
to folder /mailbox_user/.spam )

I've attached the textart anyway if you can't see it

How do I do it?

Thanks

JeAn

begin 666 textArtProcedure.txt
M26X@=&5X=&%R= T*#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @("!?7U]?7U]?
M7U]?7U]?#0HH26YC;VUI;F<@;6%I;"D@+2TM+2TM/B!\("AB87EE<RD@("!\
M#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @("!\(&ET)W,@<W!A;3]\*'EE<RDM
M+2TM/BAD96QE=&4@:70I#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @("!\7U]?
M7U]?7U]?7U]\#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" H;F\L(&=O97,@
M=&\I#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @("!\#0H@(" @(" @
M(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @("!\#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @
M(" @(" @(" @("!\#0H@(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" @(" H<W!A;6%S
M<V%S<VEN*2TM+2TM/BAM;W9E('1H92!M97-S86=E('1O(&9O;&1E<B O;6%I
5;&)O>%]U<V5R+RYS<&%M("D-"@T*
`
end

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com

Re: bayes before spamassassin?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
jeaspam@yahoo.es wrote:
> I mean, I want the sa-learn examine the message before the spamassassin and
> then goes to spamassassin

<snip>
> -If the sa-learn determine it's spam the message will be deleted

But there's the problem. sa-learn doesn't determine if a message is spam
or not. In fact, you have to explicitly tell it if the message is spam
or not.

sa-learn isn't a bayes evaluator. It's a bayes trainer.

Re: bayes before spamassassin?

Posted by je...@yahoo.es.
I mean, I want the sa-learn examine the message before the spamassassin and
then goes to spamassassin

The reasons for that:

-I think the incoming mail maybe a spam, but this is relative because the
concept to spam for an user is not equal to another one ( I have many users
on my domain )
-At the next time the incoming message like the last one could be processed
like spam by spamassassin
-If the sa-learn determine it's spam the message will be deleted
--else, the message goes to spamassassin,
-The spamassassin mark the message spam or not spam
--if spam put it on the folder /mailbox/.spam
--else put it on the inbox and the user can define if this is spam or not
according to his own criteria

JeAn

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.