Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Peter Jervgren <pe...@euronetics.se> on 2002/04/25 16:45:27 UTC

Problems with adding collections to root collections other then db

Hi,

I'm having a problem with adding new collections to root collections with
names different from /db
My configuration in system.xml looks like this...(I've added a new root
collection "./domain")

<services class="org.apache.xindice.server.standard.StdServiceManager">
         <service class="org.apache.xindice.server.services.XindiceService"
name="Xindice">
            <root-collection dbroot="./db/" name="db" security="false">
               <queryengine>
                  <resolver autoindex="false"
class="org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver" />
                  <resolver
class="org.apache.xindice.core.xupdate.XUpdateQueryResolver" />
               </queryengine>
            </root-collection>
         </service>
         <service class="org.apache.xindice.server.services.XindiceService"
name="Domain">
            <root-collection dbroot="./domain/" name="domain"
security="false">
               <queryengine>
                  <resolver autoindex="false"
class="org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver" />
                  <resolver
class="org.apache.xindice.core.xupdate.XUpdateQueryResolver" />
               </queryengine>
            </root-collection>
         </service>
</services>

The server starts up with the following output:
..
Database: 'db' initializing
Database: 'domain' initializing
Hello
Here
db
domain
..

( I do not understand the output Hello Here, does anybody know about this
output ?)

When I try the following command:
    xindiceadmin ac -c /domain -n foo
the xindice server responds with:
    Created : /domain/foo
However the foo collection is physically created as /db/foo, instead of
/domain/foo

Does anybody have experience or knowledge about this problem ?
Have I've done any mistakes in my configuration ?

Thanks in advance..
/ Peter