Posted to user@ant.apache.org by JR...@cmp.com on 2002/04/03 01:45:41 UTC

looking for human representative from Ant project

Hi,

Ant was chosen by Software Development magazine as a finalists for this year's
Jolt Product Excellence Awards.  We will be announcing the awards at our
conference, "Software Development West," in San Jose on April 24th.  I am
looking for someone officially associated with the Ant project who can attend
our award ceremony and be prepared to accept any award that Ant might win.  If
anyone can point me to the right person, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
John

__________________________
John Reitano
Technical Editor
Software Development Magazine
CMP Media LLC.
600 Harrison St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
(415) 947-6182
Fax: (415) 947-6080
www.sdmagazine.com

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CMP Media.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately.  It should be
noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.