Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Bernd Fehling <be...@uni-bielefeld.de> on 2012/07/18 13:47:29 UTC

change of API Javadoc interface funtionality in 4.0.x

Dear developers,

while upgrading from 3.6.x to 4.x I have to rewrite some of my code and
search for the new methods and/or classes. In 3.6.x and older versions
the API Javadoc interface had an "Index" which made it easy to find the
appropriate methods. The button to call the "Index" was located in the
top of the web page between Deprecated and Help.

What is the sense of removing the "Index" from the API Javadoc for Lucene and Solr?

Regards
Bernd

Re: change of API Javadoc interface funtionality in 4.0.x

Posted by Bernd Fehling <be...@uni-bielefeld.de>.
LUCENE-4237 - add ant task to generate optionally ALL javadocs

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.

--
lucidimagination.com

Re: change of API Javadoc interface funtionality in 4.0.x

Posted by Bernd Fehling <be...@uni-bielefeld.de>.