Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Steve Thompson <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/20 21:49:15 UTC

Feedback panel message

I've got a panel for which I am building a number of DropDownChoices.
Each must be selected, and if any one of them is not, a message must
be displayed in the corresponding feedback panel.  The problem however
is that, with my HTML as such:

the ${label} is always 'options' of course.  How could I associate
different DropDownChoice components in this scenario with a little bit
more legible name (like 'description')

Let me know and best regards,

Steve

Re: Feedback panel message