Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "George, Kenneth V [NTK]" <Ke...@sprint.com> on 2011/05/13 16:02:15 UTC

Plug-in Question

Does anyone know of a plug-in that will take a page and all the references on that page and create an ms-word or pdf file from the content (i.e. export)?

________________________________

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.

Re: Plug-in Question

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/PDFPlugin is able to export a single wiki page
into a pdf file. It's not exactly what you're looking for, but you can take
the code as an initial base and modify it to suit your needs..

regards,
jp

Re: Plug-in Question

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Actually, no. Mahlen Morris wrote a few years back the Hula library which can be used, among other things, to collect a number of pages and generate a single HTML document out of them (using our API). Then, pushing it through to a HTML->PDF converter should be trivial.

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/Hula

/Janne

Re: Plug-in Question

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.