Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Ever <43...@qq.com> on 2019/07/10 03:02:21 UTC

logger error of flink 1.8+ docker mode

After deploying Flink 1.8.0 with docker,  logger page for jobManager and taskManager doesn't work.

I try to run flink with background mode instead of start-foreground(docker-entrypoint.sh) , but  the container can't be started.

Anyone can help?

回复: logger error of flink 1.8+ docker mode

Posted by Ever <43...@qq.com>.
Thanks.

I modify the docker-entrypoint.sh and it works.
Here's what I updated:

#exec $(drop_privs_cmd) "$FLINK_HOME/bin/jobmanager.sh" start-foreground"$@"
$FLINK_HOME/bin/jobmanager.sh start "$@"

#exec $(drop_privs_cmd) "$FLINK_HOME/bin/taskmanager.sh" start-foreground "$@"