Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Dnyaneshwar Pawar <dn...@persistent.com> on 2019/07/17 12:43:31 UTC

QueryRecord processor where clause does not work with equals operator and decimal numbers.

Hi,
 We are using QueryRecord processor to read and parse the the CSV files using CSV Reader as Record reader and JsonRecordSetWriter as Record Writer. We observed, when WHERE clause with decimal number and equals operator used does not yields the results. The rest of the operators are just working fine.
   It looks like valid test case and  failing, so just wanted to know if anyone came across scenario, and if defect or enhancement request is already in place.

Regards,
Dnyaneshwar Pawar

DISCLAIMER

Re: QueryRecord processor where clause does not work with equals operator and decimal numbers.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
thanks for reporting.   please file a jira showing your steps and example
to reproduce.

thanks