Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <ri...@sendit.nodak.edu> on 2008/08/12 20:30:29 UTC

[FREEZE-START] Release 2.0.2

Devs,

The freeze has began. I need to create a tagged version in svn. I may
not have the time to do that until tomorrow. I will send out a notice
when that is done.

Richard

Re: [FREEZE-START] Release 2.0.2

Posted by Richard Frovarp <ri...@sendit.nodak.edu>.
Richard Frovarp wrote:
> Devs,
>
> The freeze has began. I need to create a tagged version in svn. I may
> not have the time to do that until tomorrow. I will send out a notice
> when that is done.
>
> Richard

Can those interested please check out the RELEASE-NOTES.txt for 2.0.2?
I've got one up there, but anyone has anything to add, that would be
great. My plan is to create the tarballs this weekend.

Richard