Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Manikumar Reddy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/20 07:28:46 UTC

Re: Reg : Unable to produce message

We may get few warning exceptions, on first produce to unknown topic , with
default server config property auto.create.topics.enable = true. If this is
the case, then it is harmless exception.

Posted by Mohamed Ashiq <Mo...@Trimble.com>.
Yes Muthu. We also tried to set the advertised.host.name but it didn’t
solved the problem.
Still trying to find a solution.

Regards,
Ashiq.