Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 吴昊 <wu...@7500.com.cn> on 2015/03/10 02:32:27 UTC

[users@httpd] 答复: [users@httpd] Example Apache reverse proxy configuration for HTTPS frontend and several HTTP backends

Hello experts,

pls correct me if im wrong. Im still a noob on apache http

I think the main reason causing vhost overlap on port 443 error is that ssl vhost is ip-based if you don’t enabled sni (means no --with-ssl during compile) that makes you have to use different ip or port on each and every ssl vhosts. and these two ssl cconfig in httpd.conf, you have to add SSLCertificateFile SSLCertificateKeyFile and maybe need another certificate chin directive. You cannot use mod_ssl without certificates

about the name-base ssl: https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI

Tks & b.rgds
--
Chris