Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Mohan Kumar G <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/09 17:12:00 UTC

Failed to store state of database

We are using HA - JDBC for database connectivity and transaction. We are able
to deploy our war on Geronimo and able to start the Geronimo as welll as
application. But not able to access the application due to the following
error in log.

ERROR [AbstractDatabaseCluster] Failed to start database cluster.

Please guide us. I am new to Geronimo as well as HA - JDBC.