Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wilko Hische <w....@dotmachine.nl> on 2009/07/21 12:46:00 UTC

Re: AutoCompleteTextField and IE8, javascript error thrown

Hi Christian,

Did you ever figure out what was wrong? I encountered the same problem.

Best regards,

Wilko Hische

Posted by whische <w....@feeddex.nl>.
Hi Marcin,

Yeah, eventually we will be using 1.4 for sure. But i don't want to migrate
right now just because of this one issue.

Thanks,

Wilko