Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2017/07/06 00:49:18 UTC

[Announce] New committer: Sahil Takiar

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Hive has invited Sahil
Takiar to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Welcome, Sahil!

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Re: [Announce] New committer: Sahil Takiar

Posted by Pengcheng Xiong <px...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Best
Pengcheng

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Rajesh Balamohan <rajesh.balamohan@gmail.com

Posted by Rajesh Balamohan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Sahil!!

--
~Rajesh.B

Re: [Announce] New committer: Sahil Takiar

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Chaoyu Tang <ct...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sahil !!!