Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/03/26 07:56:14 UTC

Slide and Windows

I've been having a frustrating time with slide and windows playing together
nicely.

I'm using the tomcat-slide bundle so theoretically I should be able to use
this out of the box yes?

When saving from word I get "There has been a network or file permission
error. The network connection may be lost".

This appears in the logs when I try this:

http8080-Processor24, 26-Mar-2004 17:47:32, root, PUT, 204 "No Content",
203 ms, /files/pppppppppppppppppppppp.doc

If I try and map the webdav folder as a network drive (in XP) I get the
error: "The network path http://localhost:8080/slide/ could not be found"

If I copy files into the share using explorer it seems to work.

I am able to do these things using www.sharemation.com so I know it's
working from my machine.

Is this working for others?  My Windows 2000 machine also has issues.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au