Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 09:16:11 UTC

GeoData for India

Dear All;
           I wish to contribute details about India just like
GeoData_US.xml. Please let me know how to add it and what changes/addition I
need to do.

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand.

Re: GeoData for India

Posted by Anil Patel <ap...@adititechlabs.com>.
Vikash,
Do you have data file prepared for it already?

If you already have data file then It will be nice to create a Jira Issue
and Attach a Patch with modifications. If you are stuck somewhere in
preparation of data file then upload what ever you will like share in Zip
format. It will be lot easier to help that way.

Regards
Anil Patel