Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/30 04:22:37 UTC

Checkin mistake - example does not work in trunk

The distributed binaries do not include the new spatial types, so the
.../trunk/example/ store app does not start.

Please either always check in the latest binaries (a pain), or edit
the README.txt to include "now first do an 'ant clean dist'".  (And
maybe not include the binaries?)

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/example/README.txt

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Checkin mistake - example does not work in trunk

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
Rats! I did not rebuild after updating, so the new schema.xml tripped
over my old example solr.war. Never mind.

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
ant example is how the solr.war gets generated for the example.  It's not checked in.

On Dec 29, 2009, at 10:22 PM, Lance Norskog wrote:

> The distributed binaries do not include the new spatial types, so the
> .../trunk/example/ store app does not start.
>
> Please either always check in the latest binaries (a pain), or edit
> the README.txt to include "now first do an 'ant clean dist'".  (And
> maybe not include the binaries?)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/example/README.txt
>

> --
> Lance Norskog