Posted to general@attic.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/19 20:29:30 UTC

Karma to close JIRA issues

I don't seem to have karma to be able to close Attic JIRA issues.
I expect the same may apply to any other recent PMC members.

Please could someone with suitable karma add me?

I don't even seem to have karma to find out who already has the karma ...

Re: Karma to close JIRA issues

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, it's ok now
thank you