Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Mathias Tiberghien <ma...@code192.com> on 2016/09/28 14:16:06 UTC

General Custom Processor Questions

Hi,

I'm working on Nifi Custom Processors and I really enjoy it!

I have a couple of questions:

-          Is it possible to change the the allowed values based on a
property change? Here is my scenario: I have a PropertyDescriptor named
Connexion which contains DBCPService elements. When the user select one of
the connection, I want to update the DataTable PropertyDescriptor listing
the Tables related to the Connexion Property. Can I do that?

-          Is it possible to build my own Property editor, or at least
extends an existing? I have a File Path PropertyDescriptor and I should have
a FileBrowser instead of having to type the file path

-          Is it possible to set the default Schedule Property on a Custom
Processor?

Thanks,

Mathias

Mathias TIBERGHIEN