Posted to users@flex.apache.org by leejk <le...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/19 16:28:37 UTC

How To Style The ButtonBar?

Hi,

I'm trying to simply change the color of the skin states of the
ButtonBarButtons in the TabbedViewNavigator. It seems I can change the
chromeColor of the ButtonBar using CSS styles defined in the top level MXML,
but not the states. This is a TabbedViewNavigatorApplication with a
TabbedViewNavigator being a child of one of the Views. I want to only affect
the TabbedViewNavigator. Here is what I've tried without success:

s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:upAndSelected,
s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:overAndSelected,
s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:downAndSelected,
s|TabbedViewNavigatorApplication s|View
s|TabbedViewNavigator#tabbedViewNavigator #tabBar
s|ButtonBarButton:disabledAndSelected {
	chromeColor: #FFCC00;
	color: #000000;

}

Cannot this done this way?

thx

Re: How To Style The ButtonBar?

Posted by ashish1703 <as...@firmwisegroup.com>.
Hi Alex,

Can you share some screen shots so that it may clear a bit more.
However i have styled the button bar in my application globally as follows:

s|ButtonBar s|ButtonBarButton:upAndSelected,
s|ButtonBar s|ButtonBarButton:overAndSelected,
s|ButtonBar s|ButtonBarButton:downAndSelected,
s|ButtonBar s|ButtonBarButton:disabledAndSelected {
	chromeColor: #FF9900; \\color for the button background
	color: white; \\text color
}

Hope it helps..!!

Re: How To Style The ButtonBar?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Try a simpler case without such complex selectors and see if that works.