Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Ramchandani <ra...@accelerite.com> on 2017/06/23 04:31:52 UTC

Re: [DKIM-AUTHFAIL]Re: Citrix Netscalar Integration with Cloudstack

Vijay - please discuss with our team @ Accelerite. We will be happy to help. I have copied Jaydeep and Lianghwa who will work with you. We are already working with Citrix Netscler ream

Raj
Posted by Vijay Sachdeva <vi...@indiqus.com>.
Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for the intervention.Since you have copied Mr. Jaydeep and Mr. Lianghwa to work on this issue, so let’s working on this.