Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 1998/07/14 03:19:27 UTC

The gen_* mini-progs

You know... We could just try removing the $(LIBS) from the line
that compiles these mini-progs. I doubt if we need it at all since the
programs are simple enough. And this just involves editing Makefile.tmpl
in src/main.

Or maybe just use EXTRA_LIBS all by itself.

Should we try it ?

Re: The gen_* mini-progs

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Why bother?  Are there any PRs that can be tracked to them not linking and
running?

Dean