Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/08/08 20:12:06 UTC

Please don't "close" JIRA issues until after a release....

I just wanted to mention this to everyone....

A "closed" JIRA issue cannot be edited to have the "Fixed Version" and such
updated as the fix gets merged from branch to branch.  Thus, please just
"resolve fixed" (or whatever) the issues when doing normal "day to day"
things.   They can be transitioned to "closed" status after they are released.

I know for CXF, it's generally "resolved" means "fixed, but not yet in a
release, please test".   "closed" is fixed and released.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org