Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <a....@ping.de> on 2013/09/17 13:45:45 UTC

Warning during mvn install Re: [GSoC] [Update] FOAF Co-reference based Entity Disambiguation in Stanbol

Dileepa Jayakody:
> mvn clean install

That suceeds but at the beginning I see this warning:

[WARNING] Some problems were encountered while building the effective
model for
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.disambiguation.foaf:bundle:1.0-SNAPSHOT
[WARNING] 'dependencies.dependency.(groupId:artifactId:type:classifier)'
must be unique: org.apache.felix:org.apache.felix.scr.annotations:jar ->
duplicate declaration of version (?) @ line 97, column 15
[WARNING]
[WARNING] It is highly recommended to fix these problems because they
threaten the stability of your build.
[WARNING]
[WARNING] For this reason, future Maven versions might no longer support
building such malformed projects.

Cheers,
Andreas

Re: Warning during mvn install Re: [GSoC] [Update] FOAF Co-reference based Entity Disambiguation in Stanbol

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

This is fixed now, please get a update of the pom.xml.
Removed the duplicate dependency which was causing the warning.
Thanks for pointing it.

Regards,
Dileepa