Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Major, Michael T" <mi...@lmco.com> on 2005/05/05 19:01:43 UTC

SSL Manager & certificates using non-gui mode

I am wondering if anyone can help me, I am just lost on this.  I can't
seem to get the certificate that I need JMeter to use in order to get
access to the site it is testing to work in non-gui mode.  I have tried
to set the keyStore path and keyStorePassword in the properties file to
point to the cert.p12 certificate.  This does not seem to work.

I have also tried creating a keyStore and importing the certificate into
it.  Then I changed the keyStore path in the properties file to point to
that keyStore, still nothing.

Yet, when I select the same certificate in the gui mode, the test plan
runs perfectly.

Can anyone help?  Thank you,

Mike

Re: SSL Manager & certificates using non-gui mode

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
JMeter version?
Any messages in jmeter.log?

Posted by "Manjunath N.S." <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

import your certificate into KeyStore and then use
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=.. and
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=... [pass these parameter as System
Property]. This should solve your problem

-regards
Manju