Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by kai0411 <jo...@softechnics.com> on 2009/04/15 22:49:02 UTC

servicemix-wsn2005 in 3.2.2

I need to customize this component to meet special requirements.
question 1: where to get source code?
question 2: how to compile?
question 3: shall I replace hotdeploy/servicemix-wsn2005-3.2.2-installer.zip
with my own version?

thanks

Re: servicemix-wsn2005 in 3.2.2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
run
mvn eclipse:eclipsethen you can import it into eclipse
Freeman

Posted by kai0411 <jo...@softechnics.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.

--
Freeman Fang
------------------------

Re: servicemix-wsn2005 in 3.2.2

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I take it that your looking for servicemix-wsn2005 for smx 3.2, you
can find it in the source repo for the SMX 3.2 branch here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx3/branches/servicemix-3.2/deployables/serviceengines/servicemix-wsn2005/

If you want to review the current code for the servicemix-wsn2005
component then you can find it in here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/engines/servicemix-wsn2005/

General information about the component can be found here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/SM/servicemix-wsn2005.html

Generally you can build the components with the 'mvn install' command,
however in this older smx version you may have some dependencies to
the parent poms - you may want to check out the 3.2 branch and build
from there.

Cheers,
Jamie

http://icodebythesea.blogspot.com/