Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Asif Chowdhary <As...@xeye.com> on 2004/02/02 23:20:40 UTC

[INFO] ChannelSocket - -connection timeout reached

Hi

I am running the RH linux with apache and mod_jk2. On the window machine I have tomcat.
When I run the examples I see this message in the windows console where tomcat is running.

[INFO] ChannelSocket - -connection timeout reached

Do I need to increase the time in server.xml or jk2.properties

Thanks

Re: [INFO] ChannelSocket - -connection timeout reached

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
My experience has been that I need to have a connectionTimeout on RH.
However, you can get rid of the message either by setting
'connectionTimeout="-1"' in the server.xml file or setting
'channelSocket.soTimeout=-1' in jk2.properties.