Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz> on 2007/05/21 08:14:11 UTC

[Trinidad] Button Skinning

Hello,

I have a problem with skin for server side renderd buttons.

In CSS file  I have:
.AFButtonStartIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnStart.gif); width: 2px; height: 18px;
}

.AFButtonEndIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnEnd.gif); width: 2px; height: 18px;
}

.AFButtonTopBackgroundIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnTop.gif); width: 1px; height: 2px;
}

.AFButtonBottomBackgroundIcon:alias {
  content: url(images/crcBtnBottom.gif); width: 1px; height: 2px;
}

GIF files are (in project) in dir "public_html/css/images", CSS file in
"public_html/css".
In WAR file are GIF files in "/css/images" directory.
Skin configuration is (I think) correct, because other settings from CSS
file are functioning.

But buttons are standard browser buttons and not graphical.
In doc. is note:
(Note: These icons must be specified using either context-image or
resource-image icons. Text-based icons are not allowed.)
but I don't know, what does it mean? Images must be declared somewhere
in config XMLs?

I am using JDeveloper and internal OC4J app. server for testing.

Thank's very much for Your help,
Peter

Re: [Trinidad] Button Skinning

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Petr,

Trinidad graduated and is now part of the Apache MyFaces project.

Please use the myfaces lists ;-)

http://myfaces.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Thanks!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [Trinidad] Button Skinning

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
That doc is obsolete, I'm afraid.  At this time, we don't
support image-based buttons.

-- Adam

Posted by Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>.
Hi Adam,