Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Timothy Farkas <ti...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 19:44:52 UTC

APC

Hi All,

I noticed that the new project template generates a apc, doesn't seem to
launch in the sandbox I just downloaded. Can I get some hints about what
version works with what, and what the differences between an apc and the
old apa are?

Thanks!
Tim

Re: APC

Posted by Timothy Farkas <ti...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I tried running 3.4.0 on it and was greeted with a nice error message,
had to roll back to 3.3

Thanks,
Tim

Re: APC