Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/16 17:59:57 UTC

Mesos working groups

Hi,

I am in the process of formalizing our working groups. We recently moved
our working groups wiki to documentation in the repo (Thanks Tomasz!).
That'll give us more visibility hopefully.
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/working-groups.md

However, I realized that a lot of the working groups listed above are no
longer active, or does not make sense anymore. Could you please reply to
this thread if you think the working group is still valid. I'll remove the
rest.

Thanks!
- Jie

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
James,

Thanks for you questions! Those are very valid questions! I am in the
process of formalizing the working groups in Mesos. I'll send out a
proposal later next week trying to answer all your questions.

Thanks again for your feedback!
- Jie

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by james <ga...@verizon.net>.
Hello Jie,

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
cool, it's clear view

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
cool, it's clear view

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by Vaibhav Khanduja <va...@gmail.com>.
+1

From:  "Wong, Steven" <st...@emc.com>
Date:  Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 11:36 AM
To:  "user@mesos.apache.org" <us...@mesos.apache.org>, mesos <de...@mesos.apache.org>
Subject:  RE: Mesos working groups

The existence of working groups on external volume and global resource still makes sense to me

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by Vaibhav Khanduja <va...@gmail.com>.
+1

From:  "Wong, Steven" <st...@emc.com>
Date:  Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 11:36 AM
To:  "user@mesos.apache.org" <us...@mesos.apache.org>, mesos <de...@mesos.apache.org>

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
HTTP APIs and Website are active for sure!

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Re: Mesos working groups

Posted by Michael Cambria <vz...@gmail.com>.