Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/06 15:40:57 UTC

Incompatible changes to the XSLTLiaison

Hi,

Does any of the committers noticed that the
XSLTLiaison has been changed in a backward
incompatible manner?

The signature of all the methods has been changed and
if one writes a new Liaison it either will not work
with 1.4.1 or will not work with 1.5 (nightly builds).

How come those changes were allowed to get thru?

I am not sure what is the best way to do this kind of
upgrading of the interface, unless we think it is
internal, but since <style> actually allows people to
specify their own liaison implementation, I am not
sure we can treat them as internal.

Jose Alberto

Re: Incompatible changes to the XSLTLiaison

Posted by Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_...@yahoo.com>.
CORRECTION:
Aparently I was picking an older ANT by default.
(i.e., the incompatible changes are older than 1.4.1).
Once I make sure I was picking the right version on
ANT during compilation things were working better.

I guess not many people write XSLTLiaison themselves.

Jose Alberto

 --- Jose Alberto Fernandez <j_...@yahoo.com>
wrote: > Hi,