Posted to dev@joshua.apache.org by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu> on 2016/09/30 13:09:39 UTC

roadmap

Hi folks,

Just a status update, since I / we are a bit behind: I'm in the process of putting together the first language pack, along with a script that will bundle it with the jar, a README describing its use and assembly, a CREDITS file describing the data used to build the model, and a BENCHMARK file listing the performance on test sets. All of these are being more-or-less automatically assembled and I think it's important to include in the language packs.

Once I have the version of that put together, I'll post it for your review and testing. I hope to do this first thing next week. We can then move to do our first release. There are a number of small things we need to do (updating the CHANGELOG, site documentation, etc), but I think we're mostly ready.

A colleague here is also putting together a large number of language packs for lots of different languages. I'll have a list soon.

matt

Re: roadmap

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
very nice Matt, all sounds good to me, thanks!

Also looking forward to be able to play with additional language packs.

Regards,
Tommaso