Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2019/04/11 23:19:39 UTC

RC of 1.4.10 next week

Although branch-1 (1.5.0) is stalled on unit test issues I think we can
make progress on another, overdue release, the next 1.4.x, 1.4.10. Let me
start the work on the first release candidate of 1.4.10 Monday of next
week. If you have any pending work targeting branch-1.4 please try to get
it in before then.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: RC of 1.4.10 next week

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
After HBASE-22225 all 56 issues targeting 1.4.10 will be completed and I'll
roll a RC then.

--
Best regards,
Andrew