Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2015/07/17 03:38:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.0-incubating

The vote passes with 4 binding +1 votes, 4 non-binding +1 votes, and no +0
or -1 votes. Thanks for everyone who voted.

+1:
Jongyoul Lee
Corneu Damien*
Lee moon soo*
Kevin Sangwoo Kim*
Alexander Bezzubov*
DuyHai Doan
Madhuka Udantha
Guillaume

+0:

-1:

*binding

Vote thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-zeppelin-dev/201507.mbox/%3CCALf24sZYNnzyg1teG6vxT6EYMzA+Noj-Qxxg=Ni46FoEcL2LKA@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks,
moon

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.0-incubating

Posted by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com>.
Great work to all of you, amazing to see how the community evolving!

בתאריך יום ו׳, 17 ביולי 2015, 08:19 מאת Henry Saputra <

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi, Henry

Once ScreenCaptureHtmlUnitDriver's issue is resolved, should we restart
voting process from dev@zeppelin with new release candidate? or updated
license is retroactively applied to current release candidate?

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Posted by tog <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to thé team!

--
PGP KeyID: 2048R/EA31CFC9  subkeys.pgp.net

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.0-incubating

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex <ke...@gmail.com>.
Sure,

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexander,

Posted by Alexander Bezzubov <ab...@nflabs.com>.
Thank you Henry,

I have updated thread at the general@i.a.o and reach out to the
original code author in question, Ivan Vasyliev.

Please, correrct me if I'm wrong, but we do not need to cancel the
incubator vote, in case the issue with licensing for
ScreenCaptureHtmlUnitDriver.java is clarified soon, am I right?

I suggest we keep it open for a few days and decide from there,
whether we have ICLA or patch with Licence or, as the least preferable
option, I can switch it to plain HtmlUnit (part of the Selenium which
is Apache 2.0 license).

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 2:45 AM, Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> There is a comment out the potential release artifact and some concern
> about wrong Copyright information is easy to fix, but the
> screenCaptureHtmlUnitDriver.java we need to find a way for the
> original author to give the permission.
>
> - Henry
>
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 6:38 PM, moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> wrote:
>> The vote passes with 4 binding +1 votes, 4 non-binding +1 votes, and no +0
>> or -1 votes. Thanks for everyone who voted.
>>
>> +1:
>> Jongyoul Lee
>> Corneu Damien*
>> Lee moon soo*
>> Kevin Sangwoo Kim*
>> Alexander Bezzubov*
>> DuyHai Doan
>> Madhuka Udantha
>> Guillaume
>>
>> +0:
>>
>> -1:
>>
>> *binding
>>
>> Vote thread:
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-zeppelin-dev/201507.mbox/%3CCALf24sZYNnzyg1teG6vxT6EYMzA+Noj-Qxxg=Ni46FoEcL2LKA@mail.gmail.com%3E
>>
>> Thanks,
>> moon

Kind regards,
Alexander.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin (incubating) 0.5.0-incubating

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,