Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Riley, Andrew" <an...@capgemini.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/10 10:02:27 UTC

Duplicate Artifacts from Custom Processor

I've created a Custom Processor that include access to the SSLContextService Controller Service.

Including the standard service api nar as a dependency in the nar pom as described; https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Maven+Projects+for+Extensions#MavenProjectsforExtensions-LinkingProcessorsandControllerServices
Allows the nar to build and work. However my Nifi instance now has duplicates of many common processors with my Custom processor version number, as shown below. How can this be avoided?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D656A9.986117D0]

I've also added the question to StackOverflow, but there doesn't seem to be much NiFi traffic there.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62831723/nifi-custom-processor-introduces-duplicates-of-standard-artifacts

Kind Regards,
Andrew

________________________________

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini UK plc, a company registered in England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office is at No. 1, Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB.

Re: Duplicate Artifacts from Custom Processor

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

This likely means you have a dependency somewhere on the standard
processors, which you shouldn’t have.

Thanks,

Bryan

--