Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ivan Dubrov <wf...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/06 15:48:11 UTC

Adding compile source root from Ant-based plugin

Hello,

I have Ant-based MOJO that generates some Java sources. What is the
preferred way to add the directory with the generated sources as an
additional source root? I do not want to configure manually
build-helper-maven-plugin
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/) from my project
descriptor, since I think my generator-plugin should take the
appropriate actions itself.

Probably, there is a way to call MOJO from Ant script (in that case, I
could invoke build-helper:add-source from my Ant target)?

P.S. Please, add me to the cc, I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
WBR,
Ivan S. Dubrov