Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nan Null <nu...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/30 20:58:36 UTC

Simple question with Rampart setup

When use Rampart, it says for client configuration, use axis2.xml.
Where do I get a base axis2.xml file.  I know I can create one, but
what does it have to contain beside the Rampart's stuff?  Can I just
blindly copy one of the axis2.xml from the examples folders?  I saw
there is an axis2.xml file inside axis2-kernel -1.4.1.jar.  Should I
take that file and add Rampart stuff?

For a client that sits on a web app, where do I put "modules" folder,
if I don't have to configure it (use default)?  Thanks.

Re: Simple question with Rampart setup

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Hope these two tutorials will help you to get started. At the beginning,
they explain how to set up Rampart in the server side and the client side.

http://wso2.org/library/3190
https://wso2.org/library/3415

Once you are familiar with basic stuff, please go through articles/tutorials
listed here for more information.

http://ws.apache.org/rampart/articles.html

thanks,
nandana