Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "R. C. Hill" <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2005/11/16 19:26:52 UTC

Querying XMLBeans and XML/XQuery IDEs

Hi,
I'm fairly new to XMLBeans and I have a couple of newbie questions:

1.) I would like to read in my XML doc into my XMLBeans and query the
XMLBeans (instead of using a database). I haven't found any books on
XMLBeans. Can anyone suggest a book or article that might explain how to do
this?

2.) Any recommendation on a good XML/XQuery IDE to use? Does Eclipse have a
plugin?

Thanks,
Richard