Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2018/11/14 19:34:12 UTC

Re: Artefact checksums

Hi,

Am 20.10.18 um 13:11 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:

> BTW: I've seen on the download page there is no link to the KEYS
> file...for GPG check...

I just checked the download section, it contains a link to KEYS:

http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi

(not the most current version as I'Ve added my key recently)

Is that sufficient enough?

Thanks,
Phil

Re: Artefact checksums

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

On 14/11/18 20:34, P. Ottlinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 20.10.18 um 13:11 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
>>
>> BTW: I've seen on the download page there is no link to the KEYS
>> file...for GPG check...
>

> I just checked the download section, it contains a link to KEYS:
>
> http://creadur.apache.org/rat/download_rat.cgi
>
> (not the most current version as I'Ve added my key recently)

Ok. Than I must have missed that...

> Is that sufficient enough?

It should the most recent one in particular the ones you've used to sign
the release...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise