Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/05 22:25:50 UTC

Re: [HEADSUP] ActiveMQ 5.12.1 Release Preparation

With AMQ-5966 being closed, the only other issue I'm hoping to try and get
resolved for 5.12.1 is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5994.

Does anyone have any other issues they want to look at resolving before
releasing 5.12.1?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

I’d like to tackle one issue I have on my list in the next few days. It’d
be good if you could hold on the release before we have that.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
about.me/dejanb

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 10:25 PM, Christopher Shannon <

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Great. Thanks!

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
about.me/dejanb

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 6:48 PM, Christopher Shannon <

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.