Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com> on 2011/04/06 01:39:09 UTC

error in schema

Greetings.

I have this schema for camel-context.xml:

http://pastie.org/1761075

but Eclipse IDE is telling me that there is an error in the line where i
begin the declaration of broker:broker tag:

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration
can be found for element 'broker:broker'.

I can't see what is wrong with the xml file...

Re: error in schema

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Did you install the cxf feature?

You can still use the the broker namespace in http://pastie.org/1761075
. the Eclipse error can be ignore, as the Spring can load the schema
from the activemq-core jar.

If you want eclipse happy you should change to use
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core-5.2.0.xsd
instead of
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd

Willem

On 4/7/11 12:21 AM, dead_devil_66 wrote:
> Thanks for answering. :)
>
> Seems that the namespace issues are a recurring problem...
>
> Now, as far as i can see, i have no errors declared in the xml files. *But*,
> after installing in Fuse ESB, i got the same error message. This time, i
> checked the log file.
>
> This is the content:
>
> http://pastie.org/1763870
>
> These lines got up my attention:
>
> "16:50:55,492 | ERROR | ExtenderThread-7 | ContextLoaderListener
> | 72 - org.springframework.osgi.extender - 1.2.0 | Application context
> refresh failed (OsgiBundleXmlApplicationContext(bundle=null,
> config=osgibundle:/META-INF/spring/*.xml))
> org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
> Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location
> [classpath:*META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml*]
> Offending resource: URL
> [bundleentry://260.fwk2272087/META-INF/spring/camel-cxf.xml]; nested
> exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
> IOException parsing XML document from OSGi
> resource[classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml|bnd.id=260|bnd.sym=null]; nested
> exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: OSGi
> resource[classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml|bnd.id=260|bnd.sym=null] cannot be
> resolved to URL because it does not exist"
>
> After reading this, i thought that by moving camel-cxf.xml to META-INF/cxf,
> that i could solve this issue. Wrong! After doing that, this is the error i
> got:
>
> http://pastie.org/1763972
>

> soooooo, what is happening now...?

Willem
----------------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com

Re: error in schema

Posted by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com>.
by the way, these are the xml files i have for camel configuration:

camel-cxf.xml
http://pastie.org/1764119

camel-context.xml
http://pastie.org/1764127

camel-route.xml
http://pastie.org/1764129

Re: error in schema

Posted by dead_devil_66 <de...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for answering. :)

Re: error in schema

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There is no
http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd

You may consider to replace it schema file which can be found in here[1]

[1]http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/