Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/08/02 18:27:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release TxManager 2.0

All,

Please take a peek at the jar files for the txManagr components that
David Jencks had busted out earlier.  A tar ball can be found at
http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/txmanager-2.0-rc1/

[ ] +1 Release these binaries
[ ] 0  No opinion
[ ] -1  Do not release these binaries (please provide reason.

Vote will conclude on Sunday August 5th at  1300 Eastern.

Re: [VOTE] Release TxManager 2.0

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
+1

--jason

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
+1

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1
--kevan

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
+1
david jencks

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
+1

Joe

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I spotted the genesis vote thread after.

+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

[RESULT] Release TxManager 2.0

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Matt is having some email difficulties. So, I offered to call this
vote, instead.

The dependent Genesis vote has passed.

This vote passes with 13 +1 votes.

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.